Mittwoch, 16. September 2009

WTF?

My first post.I tried to find something nice to write about,but I´m just sooooooo frustrated right now that I couldn´t think of anything pleasant.
So, Basis this one is for you.
Basis is the name of a plattform that my university uses for basically everything.You have to register for classes and exams on it,it shows your schedule,your grade average etc.
At first this sounds really easy and comfy, but it´s nothing like that.
Basis NEVER works correctly.
I got refused from ALL my classes because some idiot didn´t book my last exam results in the system. And now that he finally did,the registration period is way over.
So now I have no other choice to beg each and every professor of the classes I wanted to attend to give me a place.
YAY!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen