Mittwoch, 16. September 2009

I am 25!!!!!

My parents called.Not that I don´t like it when they do,BUT I hate it when they treat like I´m not capable of living my life on my own.
When I moved out nearly four years ago I understood why they were worried. Paying bills in time,cleaning,groceries,cooking,school,finding a job I admit that all these things can be a little tricky when living on your own for the first time, but I think by now my dear parents should see that I´m doing great on my own.
Instead they ask me things like "Did you wash your clothes?" "Is your appartement clean?" "Did you buy food?"
Am I really supposed to answer these questions? How can I do that without getting, let´s say, unfriendly?
Last time my father came to pick me up,because I wanted to visit my parents for christmas, I went downstairs to check my mailbox.
During the time I was away he OPENED all my cabinets and checked all the cupboards.
His behaviour is completly ridicoulus.
My mom is completly different. She just cares for me and wants to make sure I´m alright.
What on earth am I supposed to do with my father?
I really can´t take this anymore.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Before he comes tape everything closed. Don't say a word either, he MAY get the point then! I'm just saying...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Good idea.I think I will actually try that:

    AntwortenLöschen